Currently March

Monday, March 4, 2013
Vacation was fabulous and I certainly didn't do half of the stuff that I needs to be completed.  Life is good though, because progress reports got moved up a week and that gives me even more time to procrastinate.  I have two blog posts I want to do on Text Mapping and notebook foldables but those are going to have to week till this weekend.  For now, I was able to sneak in five minutes to do my March Currently.  If you want  to know more about it, mosey on over to Oh' Boy Fourth Grade and see what the fabulous Farley is doing?

3 comments

  1. Ah yes, grading - I am surrounded by my piles as we speak! Plus I am sooooooo in love with my Kindle, I cannot ever express my appreciation for it! Have a great school week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that the farther into the year we get, the less likely we are to immediately tackle grading? I have two stacks on my kitchen table calling my name!

    Erica
    The Eagle's Nest
    www.littlosoaringeagles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, the grading! I'm right there with you. I'm jealous of your workshop--I could use a break from our state testing :)

    ReplyDelete