250 Virtual Field Trips.... most of them are free!

Wednesday, May 31, 2017




If you have been following my blog lately, you will know that I am absolutely (and probably ridiculously!!! ) obsessed with virtual field trips.  I promise I will blog about something different soon but I have one last thing.  I have been working on organizing all the field trips I find into one sheet and I was just able to make it into a searchable database!  
So search away and make some connections!  Let me know if you take any of these field trips!  I would love to hear how others are using them in their classrooms!!!
This list is ever growing so bookmark this and keep coming back when you are planning next year!





3 comments

  1. There is also a free tour of the Spy Museum on their website... It's not the easiest to read the exhibits, but it is free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great list! I thought of Clearwater Marine Aquarium while reading the list. They have an awesome website with lots of teacher resources included but I did not find a virtual field trip...so I messaged them about it. Hope so!

    Also NASA has a great education department and will send curriculum pre-field trip, virtual or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together & for sharing such a great resource!

    ReplyDelete